What You Need
- An Apple iPad (Compatible iPads).
- The Shopwave iPad Point of Sale (POS) application installed (How?).
- A Shopwave owner/manager account (How?).
- Shopwave Kitchen Display Screen (KDS) setup on a compatible Android device (Lenovo Tab 4 10 reccomended).
- Follow the Shopwave POS setup instructions.
- Place your Shopwave KDS and POS devices on the same network.
- Open POS and login.
- Run through the configuration tasks below to ensure setup is perfect.
Click the menu and then settings.
Click Add New Hardware
Choose Shopwave Kitchen Display
- Destination Address - Enter The IP of the android KDS device (on the KDS tap an empty tile > select more / settings > the network address of the KDS will be at the top of the page).
- Name - An easy to remember name for your KDS connected hardware.
Order - Turn this on to send all orders to the KDS.
- Categories - Choose the categories you wish to send to this KDS.
- Products - Choose the products you wish to send to this KDS (optional if you have products outside of categories you wish to push through to a specific KDS).
Once configured your KDS screen should look like this:
Go to Settings > Application > Auto Print order for each transaction:
More than 1 KDS? > Repeat the above steps.
You are done!