Learn how to setup and change products within Shopwave Point of Sale.
What You Need
- An Apple iPad (Compatible iPads).
- The Shopwave iPad Point of Sale (POS) application installed (How?).
- A Shopwave owner/manager account (How?).
- Follow the Shopwave POS setup instructions.
- Open POS and login.
- Run through the configuration tasks below to ensure setup is perfect.
- Click Menu
- Click Settings
- Click the Products tab on the left hand side.
- This displays all of your products A-Z if you already setup any. Or, to add a new product, tap the '+' icon at the top right of the screen.
- Fill in each field as necessary. After you finish each field, get back to the summary screen by tapping the '< Product' button at the top left of the screen.
- If you have created any Categories, select where you would like the product to appear from your existing list . A tick appears next to your selection. If you haven't created categories yet, all products will appear under the main screen.
- Activate your product if you want it to appear on your menu. To activate slide the 'Active' button right - it will go green.
- Enter a price inclusive of VAT.
- Select a VAT percentage, this won't affect the price.
- Tap 'Done' in the top right hand corner to complete the process. You will receive a success message to let you know the product has been added successfully.
- Once you have finished making changes to your product list, select 'Utilities' on the left hand side menu.
- Choose 'Refresh Products And Categories' and 'Continue'. This will update your menu and your changes will be visible when you close the settings page.
- All Done! Your new product is now available to sell.
- See the video HERE