What You Need
- An Apple iPad (Compatible iPads).
- The Shopwave iPad Point of Sale (POS) application installed (How?).
- A Shopwave owner/manager account (How?).
- A Shopwave guest account.
- An amazing business idea or thriving shop / store.
- Open the Shopwave POS app on your iPad.
- Login with your owner/manager account.
- Run through the configuration tasks below to ensure your self serve setup is perfect.
- Login with your guest account.
- You are good to get started selling.
Your self serve can be customised to work in a variety of ways. Change any of the following to perfect the setup for your store. To configure your self-serve, you must be logged in with the original owner/manager account and not the guest account.
- Choose Your Store (How?).
- Configure Branding (How?).
- Configure Loyalty (How?).
- Configure Messages (How?).
- Configure Timeouts (How?).
- Configure Currency (How?).
- Connect Kitchen Display (How?).
- Connect Star Micronics Printer (How?).
- Connect Payments (How?).
- Choose iPad Case (Bouncepad).
- Configure Guided Access (How?).
- Disable Auto-Lock (How?).
- Disable Cover Lock/Unlock (How?).
- Connect Bluetooth Devices (How?).
- Disable Auto-Updates (How?).
- Setup Language (How?).