What You Need
- An Apple iPad (Compatible iPads).
- The Shopwave iPad Point of Sale (POS) application installed (How?).
- A Shopwave owner/manager account (How?).
- An amazing business idea or thriving shop / store.
Initial Setup and Logging in
- Open the Shopwave POS app on your iPad.
Logging into Shopwave as an existing user
- Log in to the Shopwave iPad app using your 4 Digit Login ID and Pin. You will be presented with your current product menu.
1 - Enter 4 Digit User ID
2 - Enter 4 Digit Pin
3 - Logged in and ready to transact
Logging into Shopwave for the First Time
- Click "login or register with shopwave" under the login using ID button.
- Enter your email and password, then click login.
- Follow the registration process to setup a 4 digit ID & PIN for your chosen terminal
- Select and confirm a four digit ID of your choice.
- Select and confirm a four digit PIN of your choice.
You are now ready to serve customers!
- Select the ‘USER’ icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select your name from the list and enter your pin.
Your point of sale can be customised to work in a variety of ways. Change any of the following to perfect the setup for your store.
- Choose Your Store (How?).
- Configure Branding (How?).
- Configure Loyalty (How?).
- Configure Messages (How?).
- Configure Currency (How?).
- Configure Table Management (How?).
- Connect Kitchen Display (How?).
- Connect Customer Display (How?).
- Connect Star Micronics Printer (How?).
- Connect Payments (How?).
- Choose iPad Case (Bouncepad).
- Configure Guided Access (How?).
- Disable Auto-Lock (How?).
- Disable Cover Lock/Unlock (How?).
- Connect Bluetooth Devices (How?).
- Disable Auto-Updates (How?).
- Setup Language (How?).